DENTAL RESOURCES FOR COVID-19 INFORMATION
Here is a list of advice and external resources we've found helpful to try to get through this mess together. The advice comes from our Founder and President Dr. Brett Wells, state dental society recommendations, and other
This is by no means exhaustive, and we're constantly adding to it – if there are resources or tips you've come across that would be good to add here, please send an email to email@example.com.
all in this together.
Helpful advice for your practice
- Suspend any non-urgent monthly services (digital marketing, video, consulting, business planning, etc).
- If you are under a supplier contract, ask them to suspend, pause, or extend the length of the agreement, or to be flexible on payment terms. Most will be willing to work with you.
- Ask any current lending institutions for relief starting from the date of impact.
- Review your business interruption insurance policies. If necessary, go over them with your agent.
- SBA Disaster Assistance loans are available through your state.
- Money deposited with the IRS for taxes may be used to cover employee sick leave. Talk to your accountant.